P
Posted By
Prophetess
Sep 8, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Are the only programs discussed in here adobe and corel, not that I mind either program, but that is limiting.

Dawn

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BL
Bob LaBlawgh
Sep 8, 2009
Prophetess wrote:
Are the only programs discussed in here adobe and corel, not that I mind either program, but that is limiting.

Dawn

Since it’s a Photoshop newsgroup, one would expect the bulk of the postings to be about photoshop. Limiting? Try focused.

Bob LaBlawgh
“It’s never too late to have a happy childhood.”
P
Prophetess
Sep 8, 2009
On Sep 8, 10:40 am, Bob LaBlawgh wrote:
Prophetess wrote:

Dawn

Since it’s a Photoshop newsgroup, one would expect the bulk of the postings to be about photoshop. Limiting? Try focused.

Bob LaBlawgh

I was only asking, which one do you discuss? I use editing programs MANY, and make banner ads, I could not afford the corel photoshop, and I believe we have an older version of adobe..
AB
Alan Browne
Sep 9, 2009
Prophetess wrote:

What part of "photoshop" don’t you get?
B
bazwillrunREMOVE
Sep 9, 2009
"Prophetess" wrote in message
On Sep 8, 10:40 am, Bob LaBlawgh wrote:
Prophetess wrote:

Dawn

Bob LaBlawgh
B
bazwillrunREMOVE
Sep 9, 2009
Prophetess wrote:

Dawn

Bob LaBlawgh
J
Joel
Sep 9, 2009
"Dr. Hackenbush" wrote:

Prophetess wrote:

Dawn

Bob LaBlawgh

I was only asking, which one do you discuss? I use editing programs MANY, and make banner ads, I could not afford the corel photoshop, and I believe we have an older version of adobe..

If you understand the basic general then it doesn’t matter much what program or what version *unless* you want to know about some specific command, feature, option then it’s a different story.

I wasnt aware Corel made Photoshop, have Adobe sold out ?………..you learn something everyday !

You learn mich faster than most of us so you have either slow down your learning or wait for us to catch up to give the answer.

BTW, you seems to learn the wrong book of Paintshop *not* Photoshop.
V
Voivod
Sep 9, 2009
On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:07:56 +0100, "Dr. Hackenbush" scribbled:

Prophetess wrote:

Dawn

Bob LaBlawgh

I was only asking, which one do you discuss? I use editing programs

A person slightly more clever than a prune danish could have figured that out by reading the name of the group.

MANY, and make banner ads, I could not afford the corel photoshop, and I believe we have an older version of adobe..

So you can’t afford it, do you want a pity party?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections