cute
Aug 11, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello Allen

Nice day!

Since i could not reply what you had posted because you can’t be located, i just post a special message for you. Don’t you know that copying someone’s own article is against the law? I hope we respect each other’s rights. Thank you and God bless!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

V
Voivod
Aug 11, 2009
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 05:17:48 -0700 (PDT), cute
scribbled:

Hello Allen

Nice day!

Since i could not reply what you had posted because you can’t be located, i just post a special message for you. Don’t you know that copying someone’s own article is against the law? I hope we respect each other’s rights. Thank you and God bless!

But you didn’t write that. You scammed it from another bloodsucking bottom dwelling scammer just like you. You can’t claim ownership of shit you yourself ‘borrowed’.
C
cute
Aug 11, 2009
On Aug 11, 1:20 pm, Voivod wrote:
scribbled:

Hello Allen

Nice day!

But you didn’t write that. You scammed it from another bloodsucking bottom dwelling scammer just like you. You can’t claim ownership of shit you yourself ‘borrowed’.

Hey excuse me are you the Mr. Allen? This message is not for you. Can’t u understand it’s my own article not others made. Thank you for calling me scammer because i’m not. "borrowed"? I don’t borrow any article from others. If you have nothing to do with your life "pagpuyo ug katulog". Mind your own business not others business.
V
Voivod
Aug 11, 2009
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:33:07 -0700 (PDT), cute
scribbled:

On Aug 11, 1:20 pm, Voivod wrote:
scribbled:

Hello Allen

Nice day!

Hey excuse me are you the Mr. Allen? This message is not for you.

The message is for anyone reading the newsgroup, spamtard.

Can’t u understand it’s my own article not others made. Thank you for calling me scammer because i’m not. "borrowed"? I don’t borrow any article from others. If you have nothing to do with your life "pagpuyo ug katulog". Mind your own business not others business.

I’ll do as I please. And you still didn’t write what was quoted from your spammer’s blog. I’ve seen identical shit floating around the net for ages.
A
Allen
Aug 11, 2009
I suspect that Ialdabaoth created Imperfection so that on this day Tue, 11 Aug 2009 05:17:48 -0700 (PDT), one purporting to be cute
could write :

Hello Allen

Nice day!

Correction:

Re: http://www.scooter-cutie.blogspot.com

The following quote was taken from the above web site.
I am NOT the author.

———- Beginning of Quote—————

Saturday, July 25, 2009
Learn And Discover The 7 Proven Strategies Hands-On Step-by-Step On How To Make Money Online
Jump start your Future! Learn how to become a top notch marketing expert as an affiliate for various companies by promoting their products. Join Maverick Money Makers Today!

———–End of Quote—————-

I must stress to ALL contributors to this news group that the above Is most certainly NOT MY WORK. In the original post I assumed most experienced subscribers would understand that the it was a quote to give my reasons for plonking your post.

I HAD NO INTENTION OF GIVING THE IMPRESSION THAT I
IN ANY WAY WAS ASSOCIATED WITH THE AUTHORSHIP
OF THE QUOTE IN QUESTION.

Thank you for pointing out the error of my ways.
I trust this meets with your approval.

Plonk.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections