RC
Posted By
robert_crooke
Apr 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
after adding 4 of my family as extra users to my G4, which previously had only me as user, photoshop is no longer opening. when we attempted to reinstall v.7 it said something to the effect that it cannot see photoshop link (to earlier installed versions). is this a known issue when moving from single user to multi and if so what is solution? previously it ran just fine. machine is using OSX10.3.3. I now have CS available but don’t want to install until this issue is resolved.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
Buko
Apr 21, 2004
Where is photoshop installed it should be in the applications folder and not the users applications folder. Did you move photoshop after it was installed??

installing CS just might fix your problems.
RC
robert_crooke
Apr 22, 2004
it is in the main applications folder. this weekend i will try to install CS. i just hope it does not say it cannot see earlier link as we have seen with the v7.0.1 upgrade.
RC
robert_crooke
Apr 23, 2004
problem fixed. we decided to bin photoshop 6 and then version 7 started up fine which suggests something was scrambled. version CS in now installed and performing fine. many thanks for suggestions.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections