T
Posted By
Tuxedo
Apr 15, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know a tool that can process all images in directory (usually huge images) and scale them down to a manageable pre-defined pixel width or height? I do not want to use Photoshop for this. Instead, I’m looking for a simple single purpose application for use on a Windows XP or Vista box.

Thanks for any tips.
Tuxedo

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
Joel
Apr 15, 2009
Tuxedo wrote:

Does anyone know a tool that can process all images in directory (usually huge images) and scale them down to a manageable pre-defined pixel width or height? I do not want to use Photoshop for this. Instead, I’m looking for a simple single purpose application for use on a Windows XP or Vista box.

I don’t use any to remember the NAMES but I have seen lot of people asking and answering so I know there are lot of them out there waiting to be tested. I would GOOGLE then pick the one meets your need

Thanks for any tips.

You are quite welcome, and hope it’s one of the tips you need.

Tuxedo
F
Fishface
Apr 15, 2009
Tuxedo wrote:

Irfanview has a Batch Conversion/Rename tool on the file menu. http://www.irfanview.com/

It can be used from the command line, and allows mixed portrait and landscape resizes by referring to "long side" and "short side" dimensions.
R
Rob
Apr 16, 2009
Tuxedo wrote:
Thanks for any tips.
Tuxedo

How big are we talking about from ? to ?.
TH
Tom Harvey
Apr 16, 2009
In message <gs4pl8$jk0$01$>, Tuxedo
writes

Faststone image resizer?
http://www.faststone.org/

Tom Harvey______________________________________________________ _____ http://www.harveyzone.com/ Home: tom(a)harveyzone.com
J
Joel
Apr 16, 2009
Tom Harvey wrote:

In message <gs4pl8$jk0$01$>, Tuxedo
writes

Faststone image resizer?

The OP sprayed the same question to around 2 groups then hung him/her or wharever self

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections