B
Posted By
billyjohnson
May 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, this may seem superficial but it has been bothering me immensly since I upgraded. As I’m sure you have all noticed, adobe made the status bar a popup bar in vCS2, very similar to how it has been on the macs. I much prefer to have the traditional status bar at the bottom of the screen, subtle and not mac-like (I work with the damned things all day and would like to come home to a windows system that acts like windows… :)). Is there any way to change the setting on this? Thank you!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

S
SpaceGirl
May 8, 2005
wrote:
Hello, this may seem superficial but it has been bothering me immensly since I upgraded. As I’m sure you have all noticed, adobe made the status bar a popup bar in vCS2, very similar to how it has been on the macs. I much prefer to have the traditional status bar at the bottom of the screen, subtle and not mac-like (I work with the damned things all day and would like to come home to a windows system that acts like windows… :)). Is there any way to change the setting on this? Thank you!

Doesn’t do that at all on mine…

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

# lead designer @ http://www.dhnewmedia.com #
# remove NO SPAM to email, or use form on website #
L
LenHewitt
May 8, 2005
No.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections