Posted By
Alojzy Majchrzak
Apr 9, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello!

I am looking for some photos ilustrating a girl who is holding and is reading Vogue magazine. I want to change a cover of this Vogue magazine and put my wife there to make such photo family realistic and to make my family shocked. I want to use only for private use not for publishing it on internet.

I cannot find such photo, I tried using google but I cannot find anything;( Maybe that`s why I am not an Englishman.
I would like to have such photo on the white background if it is possible.

The second photo I am looking for is the same photo as Vogue magazine but ilustrating a cover of Playboy magazine.

Can you help me find me such photos?
I would apprieciate any help

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BL
Bob LaBlawgh
Apr 9, 2009
Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:
Hello!

I am looking for some photos ilustrating a girl who is holding and is reading Vogue magazine. I want to change a cover of this Vogue magazine and put my wife there to make such photo family realistic and to make my family shocked. I want to use only for private use not for publishing it on internet.

I cannot find such photo, I tried using google but I cannot find anything;( Maybe that`s why I am not an Englishman.
The second photo I am looking for is the same photo as Vogue magazine but ilustrating a cover of Playboy magazine.

You can subscribe to any of a number of stock photo houses iStockphoto, Getty Images, etc for nothing, and can search for specific key words (magazine, woman, Vogue) Then you can buy the photo, sometime for very little, or you can use a comp and edit out the watermarks for a lo quality result.

Bob LaBlawgh
“It’s never too late to have a happy childhood.”
J
Joel
Apr 9, 2009
"Alojzy Majchrzak" wrote:

Hello!

I have no interested in helping you finding the photo, but I may be able to help you a way to fullfil your fantasy.

1. Finding a girl holding another magazine or or book etc..

2. Just like the technique you going to replace the Vogue girl with your lovely wife, you just replace the regulat book with Vogue magazine cover

That’s it! And if you wanna shock the whole family then it may even easier that requires no Photoshop skill. Just do something stupid makes your wife take you to divorce court should shock the whole family <bg>
B
br
Apr 11, 2009
"Alojzy Majchrzak" wrote in message
Hello!

I cannot find such photo, I tried using google but I cannot find anything;(
Maybe that`s why I am not an Englishman.

Get your magazine pics, here are some.
http://mirrormirror.typepad.com/mirror_mirror/WindowsLiveWri ter/image0_7.jpg http://www.tylerlee.net/magcovers/exclusive/Future/Playboy21 0511.jpg In Photoshop select all the text, Layer, New Layer via copy. Put the photo of your sweetheart on a layer under the text layer you made. Flatten and print the picture, fix it over the existing cover of any magazine, ask a friend to pretend to read your new magazine. Take a photo of friend with the magazine.
Astound and shock your family with resulting photo.
JJ
John J
Apr 11, 2009
"Alojzy Majchrzak" wrote

I am looking for some photos ilustrating a girl who is holding and is reading Vogue magazine.

Take the picture yourself. (Now I am wondering how many people own Photoshop, but not a camera.)
K
Kabuki
Apr 11, 2009
"Alojzy Majchrzak" wrote in message
Hello!

I cannot find such photo, I tried using google but I cannot find anything;(
Maybe that`s why I am not an Englishman.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1ZnC_fJiuK4/SZ2hvquVRbI/AAAAAAAAA5 E/1_fo366kZyw/s400/l_S-oLM-S6_2C4PMeBhe4Q.jpg

Google>images
I
infinitech
Apr 17, 2009
I guess the problem must be the girl but not the magazine…

"John J" a écrit dans le message de
"Alojzy Majchrzak" wrote

I am looking for some photos ilustrating a girl who is holding and is reading Vogue magazine.

Take the picture yourself. (Now I am wondering how many people own Photoshop, but not a camera.)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections