LK
Posted By
Leen_Koper
Sep 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know, it is not exactly about Elements, but I’m so exited about my new printer that has been installed today… besides, in another OT item I promised to tell about my first experience with my new Epson 7600 large format printer.

When I compared the first prints to the ones from my 2100 (2200 in the USA) I couldnot believe my eyes. Incredible, I never expected such a hughe difference between an pricy "amateur" printer and a pro one. I don’t know what is the reason, I ‘m not interested why too, but this is really top of the bill, be it in the software or the printer.
I just only had the time for a few prints, tomorrow I’ll be printing all day long! And I love it! The printing job isn’t boring anymore.

Leen

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JF
Jodi_Frye
Sep 30, 2003
Congadulations Leen !!! Sounds like a real winner. Enjoy it ! …though i’m sure it’s always better when you are making money while you print 😉

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections