LO
Posted By
Luis ORTEGA
Mar 10, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it possible to import a series of digital still images shot to record a stop-motion animation into the Photoshop Extended animation film/video timeline and set the duration of each still image to 2 frames so that the timeline can then be rendered into a single movie clip? Thanks for any advice.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
Joel
Mar 11, 2009
Luis Ortega wrote:

Is it possible to import a series of digital still images shot to record a stop-motion animation into the Photoshop Extended animation film/video timeline and set the duration of each still image to 2 frames so that the timeline can then be rendered into a single movie clip? Thanks for any advice.

I have CS3 Extended but have never tried anything other than retouching photo to know what or how well it handle the video. But I have been dealing with video daily in the past 5-6 years so I know some about video.

Even I don’t create video slideshow daily, but in the warm months (when more people getting married, graduated, and dying etc. when when I was still healthier) then I sometime create several video slideshows a week/month. And I use the program call ProShow Gold to do the job and I like ProShow Gold over few others I have tried (they are pretty much the same, except ProShow Gold offers more transitions as well as animated caption etc.).

Yes, there are much more expensive and even freeware, but I don’t know much about other to recommend. Or I just give you the idea about ProShow Gold which you can find out what it’s then find the one suits your need.
R
Rob
Mar 11, 2009
Luis Ortega wrote:

I have used Adobe Premier for this. But I think it is possible to make an animation in CS3 by this method.
JJ
John J
Mar 11, 2009
Luis Ortega wrote:

Look to CS4 Extended for such capabilities.
F
Fred
Mar 11, 2009

http://av.adobe.com/russellbrown/ImageSequenceSM.mov

this is for CS3, but it should work in 4 too.
LO
Luis ORTEGA
Mar 11, 2009
Fred wrote:
Is it possible to import a series of digital still images shot to record a stop-motion animation into the Photoshop Extended animation film/video timeline and set the duration of each still image to 2 frames so that the timeline can then be rendered into a single movie clip?
Thanks for any advice.

That’s excellent Fred. Thanks a lot!
F
Fred
Mar 12, 2009
Fred wrote:
Is it possible to import a series of digital still images shot to record a stop-motion animation into the Photoshop Extended animation film/video timeline and set the duration of each still image to 2 frames so that the timeline can then be rendered into a single movie clip?
Thanks for any advice.

That’s excellent Fred. Thanks a lot!

you’re welcome!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections