RE
Posted By
Roger_Edrinn
May 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
According to the box that CS2 came in, I can have "task-based presets". I typed that exact string into help > search and came up with nothing. Same for the knowledge base.

I want to create custom tool bars or tool sets. As a new PS user, most of the tools are meaningless to me. I want to simplify the tools I see, as it stands I’m in tool overload.

In either Corel PP or Draw, creating custom tool bars is trivial. Simply drag & drop the needed tools on or off a tool bar. Ulead does the same thing by having two side by side list, where you add and/or delete tools.

How do I create these "task-based presets" that the box copy writers promised?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

TF
Terri_Foster
May 7, 2005
Roger,

Since this is an Elements forum, you might have better luck asking this question in the Photoshop forum.

Links to the Windows and Mac Photoshop forums:

For Windows: <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.ee6b366>

For Mac: <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.ee6b362>

Terri
RE
Roger_Edrinn
May 7, 2005
Thanks Terri,

This is the greeting I get when I open the forum I posted in: "Photoshop Windows
Welcome to the Adobe Photoshop Windows Forum."

Does your greeting say Elements?

When I use your link, I find my post in the Adobe Photoshop Windows Forum, no mention of Elements.

I’m totally baffled.

Roger
C
chrisjbirchall
May 7, 2005
I’m totally baffled

I’ve just read Terri’s post – and I’m totally baffled to!
TF
Terri_Foster
May 7, 2005
Roger,

I don’t know why but somehow your question showed up in my Elements subscription. I removed the links to the Photoshop forums when I saw your topic also showed up here. The funny thing is I can’t find it in the Elements topic list now either. I’d have thought I had my forums crossed if I didn’t have this topic book marked over in Elements.

Terri

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections