CM
Posted By
Craig_M_Sharrow
May 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have CS1 and CS2 in separate directories. However, when I load CS2 (by itself – CS1 is not running) I get the following 3 error messages.

All the DLLs referred to in the error messages appear to be contained only in the CS1 subdirectories.

These error messages do not seem to affect the running of CS2, but…. what should I do to resolve this?

ERROR MESSAGES:

1) The procedure entry point ?InitJP2KCodeStm could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library Library JP2KLib.dll

2) This application has failed to start because EToolBox.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem.

3)This application has failed to start because AXEParse.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

L
LenHewitt
May 7, 2005
Have you pointed your additional plugins folder to the CS1 plugins folder, perchance?
CM
Craig_M_Sharrow
May 7, 2005
Yes – however I created a new directory on a different HDrive for the CS1 plugins to be used as the "point to" directory. Then I did a manual compare of files in the CS2 plugins directories versus the "CS1 plugins point-to" directories and deleted all CS1 files that had the same names as CS2 files.
B
BobLevine
May 7, 2005
Check again. You likely still have some CS1 plugins there.

Bob
CC
Chris_Cox
May 8, 2005
Don’t copy plugins from an older version!

Only copy third party plugins. Better yet, put all the third party plugins in the same place and point the extra plugins preference at that location.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections