BG
Posted By
Byron Gale
Sep 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
It appears that Adobe has released a new line of Photoshop applications, dubbed "CS" for "Creative Suite".

I see no Elements.

Byron

Powered by Creative Market

RC
Richard Coencas
Sep 29, 2003
Byron,

CS is the rebranding of the Professional products. Adobe is not using a number system anymore, but Photoshop CS is what might have been Photoshop 8. Elements is a separate product and not part of the Creative Suite family.

Rich
BG
Byron Gale
Sep 29, 2003
Rich,

I understand the distinction… my comment was more angled at the absence of "Elements 3", which has been the subject of speculation, here.

Folks have expressed the expectation that a new Elements would be released when Photoshop was upgraded.

Byron
P
Phosphor
Sep 29, 2003
Byron,

Although a bunch of Adobe upraded programs has just been released, Elements wasn’t one of them. It may be a bit before that happens. They don’t all come at once and normally not this many are released at once.

Bob
RF
Ruth_Fauman-Fichman
Oct 18, 2003
I’m using PE v. 1 and just upgraded to Windows XP. Once installed, I can’t scan using PE and my HP all in one (PSC500). Any ideas why? Wsould this change if I upgraded to PE v. 2?
MM
Mac_McDougald
Oct 18, 2003
No, it’s a matter of device drivers for your HP.

I glanced HP site, no specific ones for that device from HP. There are instuctions there how to use the built-in XP drivers for it, which are of course more limited in scope.

Also, looks like you should have uninstalled it before the XP upgrade (oops).

http://tinyurl.com/rg3b

Mac

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections