BG
Posted By
Byron Gale
Sep 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
It appears that Adobe has released a new line of Photoshop applications, dubbed "CS" for "Creative Suite".

I see no Elements.

Byron

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RC
Richard Coencas
Sep 29, 2003
Byron,

CS is the rebranding of the Professional products. Adobe is not using a number system anymore, but Photoshop CS is what might have been Photoshop 8. Elements is a separate product and not part of the Creative Suite family.

Rich
BG
Byron Gale
Sep 29, 2003
Rich,

I understand the distinction… my comment was more angled at the absence of "Elements 3", which has been the subject of speculation, here.

Folks have expressed the expectation that a new Elements would be released when Photoshop was upgraded.

Byron
P
Phosphor
Sep 29, 2003
Byron,

Although a bunch of Adobe upraded programs has just been released, Elements wasn’t one of them. It may be a bit before that happens. They don’t all come at once and normally not this many are released at once.

Bob
RF
Ruth_Fauman-Fichman
Oct 18, 2003
I’m using PE v. 1 and just upgraded to Windows XP. Once installed, I can’t scan using PE and my HP all in one (PSC500). Any ideas why? Wsould this change if I upgraded to PE v. 2?
MM
Mac_McDougald
Oct 18, 2003
No, it’s a matter of device drivers for your HP.

I glanced HP site, no specific ones for that device from HP. There are instuctions there how to use the built-in XP drivers for it, which are of course more limited in scope.

Also, looks like you should have uninstalled it before the XP upgrade (oops).

http://tinyurl.com/rg3b

Mac

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections