Merry Christmas

you want to say hi you know my flickr page
contact me there

I have unsubscribed to this NG
and joined what seems a more civilized bunch at adobe forums windows

to the ungrateful the rude the asswipes
LUMP OF COAL and go I love yourselves

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

V
Voivod
Dec 24, 2008
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:58:25 -0500, "KatWoman" scribbled:

To the nice and helpful people I met here
and the friends I made

you know who you are

All two of you.

Merry Christmas

contact me there

Watch the coward cut and run.

No great loss there. Maybe now people will get correct answers and less sniveling, whining bitch.

Incoherent to the last.

Would that be considered ungrateful, rude, asswipe’ish or all three?

Hypocrites are my favorites!

Bet ya dollars to donuts she doesn’t leave. Maybe she’ll even do a really bad nym shift and pretend to be someone else.
FA
Frank Arthur
Dec 24, 2008
"KatWoman" wrote in message
and the friends I made

you know who you are

Merry Christmas

contact me there

I’m sorry that there are always a load of S.O.B’s, who contrbute nothing, and spoil it for others. Well I and many others appreciate your many, many contribuons to us.
Please reconsider. If you return, be more free with your "blocker" to eliminate pests.

Merry Christmas
V
Voivod
Dec 24, 2008
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:13:14 -0500, "Frank Arthur" scribbled:

"KatWoman" wrote in message
and the friends I made

you know who you are

Merry Christmas

contact me there

I’m sorry that there are always a load of S.O.B’s, who contrbute nothing, and spoil it for others. Well I and many others appreciate

And what have you contributed?

your many, many contribuons to us.

Who’s this mysterious US you think you speak for? She parroted shit she read on other sites and passed off wrong information as often as not. Stupid bitch is a loser hypocrite the group’s better off without.

Please reconsider. If you return, be more free with your "blocker" to eliminate pests.

Yes, whatever you do hide from anyone who doesn’t have your opinion. Fucking retarded advice, shitlips.

Merry Christmas

Eat shit and live to eat shit again.
Dec 26, 2008
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:58:25 -0500, "KatWoman" wrote:

Don’t let your fat dyke ass get stuck on the way out the door, KuntWoman. You won’t be missed, especially your tuna stench.
W
Waterspider
Dec 26, 2008
<Shaz00> wrote in message

Don’t let your fat dyke ass get stuck on the way out the door, KuntWoman. You won’t be missed, especially your tuna stench.
Oh yikes, you sound like a lovely person. Is there any way I could get you to leave?
J
Joel
Dec 26, 2008
"Waterspider" wrote:

Oh yikes, you sound like a lovely person. Is there any way I could get you to leave?

You can always learn to use your kill-file.

Also, it doesn’t sound like KatWoman as she may not be a normal woman but I don’t think she is f$$$ing around that much, but I may be wrong. Me? I have that sucker kill-filed at least 3 times.
W
WhoDunnit
Dec 27, 2008

so you acknowledge being one of the asswipes and your reply proves her point
V
Voivod
Dec 27, 2008
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:04:53 -0500, "WhoDunnit" scribbled:

so you acknowledge being one of the asswipes and your reply proves her point

And what’s your little bandwagon post prove? The bitch is gone, go follow her if you’re so impresed with her idiotic answers.
S
Shermeen
Dec 30, 2008
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 23:02:54 -0800, "Waterspider" wrote:

Although I would have never expressed it in the same terms, I have to agree with this particular bit of negativity. I’ve seen Katwoman be far too rude to the n00bs out there without any real justification, and some people do need the help they request. If you’re an expert and you don’t want to share your knowledge, then why bother participating in any sort of newsgroup or forum in the first place?

I, for one, will not miss her, and the only regret that I have in her departing is that she failed to take certain others with her when she left.

Shermeen
W
Waterspider
Dec 30, 2008
"Shermeen" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 23:02:54 -0800, "Waterspider" wrote:

Although I would have never expressed it in the same terms, I have to agree with this particular bit of negativity. I’ve seen Katwoman be far too rude to the n00bs out there without any real justification, and some people do need the help they request. If you’re an expert and you don’t want to share your knowledge, then why bother participating in any sort of newsgroup or forum in the first place?

I, for one, will not miss her, and the only regret that I have in her departing is that she failed to take certain others with her when she left.

Shermeen
I’m pretty much a lurker here because all you guys intimidate the hell out of me. That said, I have posted a couple of questions and got clear, accurate and useful replies from members of this group, including KatWoman (no warm-and-fuzzies, but this isn’t alt.support.lowselfesteem). I have seen threads where she was abrasive, but assumed that there was a history to it, a condition of personality conflict rather than nastiness.

To me it’s like walking into the room halfway through a heated family arguement and, because it’s someone else’s family, having no idea who’s at fault. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter, as long as someone passes the peas.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections