VB
Posted By
Vicky Bilaniuk
Sep 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Jodi, have you done something differently? There are two posts of yours that are literally completely blank (this is in the newsgroup).

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Ray
Sep 28, 2003
Vicki,

It’s because she’s using emoticons only, and those do not show up in the forum’s newsgroup version. They make her posts totally blank.

Ray
JF
Jodi Frye
Sep 28, 2003
Vicky, oops, sorry ’bout that. The emoticons were directed towards Beth who I happen to know uses the forum and not the news reader. I guess I never thought about your side….sorry
P
Phosphor
Sep 28, 2003
And adorable little emoticons they are, too, Jodi! Sorry many of you missed them.
VB
Vicky Bilaniuk
Sep 29, 2003
Oh, emoticons. I thought maybe it was that, but I wasn’t sure, because we usually see some funky translation for those. Oh well – at least if I see any more blank posts from anyone, I’ll just use my imagination. 😉 (I’m going to assume that sort of "pbbbbt" one for everyone now)
HS
Hugh_Stratford
Sep 30, 2003
What in the name of Mathew Brady are emoticons?

Bemused and bewildered Hugh
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Sep 30, 2003
Hugh, check out the attached site for some examples:

http://www.computeruser.com/resources/dictionary/emoticons.h tml

Chuck
HS
Hugh_Stratford
Sep 30, 2003
Chuck;

Thanks a lot, as they say, "live and learn" or I am simply %-6

Hugh

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections