S
Posted By
stockyg
Sep 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am importing hundreds of pictures into Elements using a Epson scanner and Mac OS X. When I scan the pictures I always have to rename them . Is there any way I can import the images and just save them a consecutive order without having to rename them all? Currently When I import the default name is untitled 1.psd. How can I have the numbers increment by 1 each time I scan one. Sometimes I can scan 4 at a time also. I just get tired of having to change the name each time.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
Sep 27, 2003
Does your scanner software allow you to import images with consecutive numbers? You might want to import them all that way, and then later edit them with Elements. (You can use File–>Batch Processing… within Elements to convert the JPEGs to PSDs so you don’t have to do a Save As…)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections