Posted By
nineoop
Nov 30, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey Everyone,

I just finished setting up an email newsletter system. I designed the newsletter and used the same template for the subscription pages.

Could someone help me go over the system with a fine tooth comb to make sure that all of the pages contain the proper subscription links, everything is consistant, and is user friendly?

The subscription section is here http://www.studiointeractive.net/newsletter/

You can also view the newsletter by clicking the link on the top right column.

Let me know what you think as far as the design, subscribe process, and usability of the site.

Thanks in advance..

John P. Rawlins

STUDIOINTERACTIVE.NET
Web Design for Small Business

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TC
tony cooper
Nov 30, 2008
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 06:41:15 -0800 (PST), "StudioInteractive.net" wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I just finished setting up an email newsletter system. I designed the newsletter and used the same template for the subscription pages.
Could someone help me go over the system with a fine tooth comb to make sure that all of the pages contain the proper subscription links, everything is consistant, and is user friendly?

You can also view the newsletter by clicking the link on the top right column.

Let me know what you think as far as the design

Dull. Ordinary.

subscribe process,

Uninteresting.

and usability of the site.

Recommends frequent postings in newsgroups to build up readership of owner’s site. Spamming, in other words.

Link cut. No more free advertising.

Tony Cooper – Orlando, Florida
V
Voivod
Nov 30, 2008
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 06:41:15 -0800 (PST), "StudioInteractive.net" scribbled:

Let me know what you think as far as the design, subscribe process, and usability of the site.

It sucks shit straight from a mooses ass, vomits it up and then eats the shit-vomit as a snack…
GW
Graham Waiffers
Nov 30, 2008
StudioInteractive.net wrote:

<Attempt to lure subscribers>

Bob LeBaugh
“It’s never too late to have a happy childhood.”
J
jaSPAMc
Nov 30, 2008
"StudioInteractive.net" found these unused words:

Hey Everyone,
Neigh … whinney!

Use one of the online tools to check your links.
Grey background unappealing.
Should have a consistent form of your ‘Name’.
Reformat for the usual proportions of monitors and you could eliminate the scrolling needed.
Repeat promoting a site on newsgroups is a quick turn off and may result in entry into a killfile.
Hard coded repetitive [and later needing updating] information [bottom] is going to be hard to maintain.

All of the above -=SHOULD=- be adressed in an HTML or Web Site NG, not PS! Your limited graphics make it OFF TOPIC for this group.

Thanks in advance..

John P. Rawlins

STUDIOINTERACTIVE.NET
Web Design for Small Business

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections