Posted By
v_phelps
May 5, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Photoshop CS/ImageReady – Win2000 – loads of memory and disk space

I created a sample button image, then after optimizing in ImageReady I switched back to Photoshop to create another. But all of a sudden the Type Tool text has become invisible!

Yes, I have contrasting background/text colors. The font I’ve been using is Times New Roman 14 point so it’s not too small and not uncommon. The ‘cursor’ has disappeared also.

There is nothing in the image but a background layer and a text layer.

After selecting an area with the Type Tool, the selection parameters appear. If, after typing, I click on the Type layer in the Layers palette, the word I typed shows up there but not in the work space.

I have started several new documents and did a complete reboot in between but none of that made any difference.

Please help!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
Corey
May 5, 2005
Press CTRL+T to see if the text has somehow moved beyond the edges of your file. You may need to shrink down the image to see where the bounding box is. Has Fill or Opacity in the Layers Palette been reduced to zero?

Peadge 🙂

wrote in message
Photoshop CS/ImageReady – Win2000 – loads of memory and disk space
I created a sample button image, then after optimizing in ImageReady I
switched back to Photoshop to create another. But all of a sudden the Type Tool text has become invisible!
Yes, I have contrasting background/text colors. The font I’ve been using
is Times New Roman 14 point so it’s not too small and not uncommon. The ‘cursor’ has disappeared also.
There is nothing in the image but a background layer and a text layer.
After selecting an area with the Type Tool, the selection parameters
appear. If, after typing, I click on the Type layer in the Layers palette, the word I typed shows up there but not in the work space.
I have started several new documents and did a complete reboot in between
but none of that made any difference.
Please help!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections