LC
Posted By
Lee_Clayton
May 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is anyone else having a problem Opening a file from the CS2 Bridge into Photoshop CS2? I cannot get my Wacom tablet pen to open it by double clicking, mouse double click, nor even Right click/open will open the photo into Photoshop CS2. The only way I can get it to open a photo is to drag the photo from the bridge down to the PS window that is already open. I’ve thought it might be a software conflict and I have shut down other things that are running in my taskbar/tray areas but nothing seems to work. Memory doesn’t seem to be an issue as I have 1G ram on my laptop running XP Pro on a Pentium4/hyperthread 3.2ghz laptop. Any ideas?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WN
Wesley_Norman
May 4, 2005
I am not having your problems but another thing you can try is to select the photo, the hit Enter. I do this a lot. I am using a Graphire tablet and I can double click the left mouse button or the pen and it works but the middle no longer works as a double click. I have it set that way and it works just fine in all other programs. Something is different.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections