DB
Posted By
Doug Benner
Sep 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This one has me completely stumped. The exif information which used to be visible in the browser window is gone. I have no idea why. I’ve tried to reinstall, but the situation remains. I can still access the info via the file menu, but that’s less convenient. A minor problem, to be sure, but I’d like to fix it. Otherwise the program works fine. I am running Mac OS 10.2. Thanks for any help.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Ray
Sep 24, 2003
Doug,

There’s a small button at the bottom left corner of the Browser window, see if it says All or Exif. Click on it and select accordingly. Can you still see the folders as well as the files in the Browser ? If not, click on the double headed arrow.

Ray
CS
Chuck Snyder
Sep 24, 2003
Doug, a couple thoughts:

With the Browser showing, click on the More button, then make sure the Expanded View button is checked.

There are three bounding lines – two horizontal and one vertical – that determine the sizes of the four windows that show in the browser. You might have to drag those lines into different positions for the EXIF window (lower left in PC version) to show.

Chuck

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections