Z
Posted By
ZR
Sep 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I scanned 2 sides of a brochure into PE-2 (one image almost totally overlaps the other on my screen) .

Now I would like to create an Adobe PDF document (one adobe file) which shows the two pages rather than one file per page… How …?

Thanks,

ZR

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NS
Nancy S
Sep 24, 2003
ZR,

You don’t say whether your goal is to print the file or if it is for screen viewing.

In Windows, to reduce the viewing size onscreen of a file, use the Control key and the minus sign (Ctrl/-). To enlarge, use Ctrl/+.

You could create a new blank canvas large enough to contain both files and drag/drop each of them onto it. Positioning them either vertically or horizontally (so they don’t overlap) might require resizing the result if they are to be viewed without scrolling and limited for printout by your paper size restrictions (you didn’t give dimensions).

File>New (to create large canvas)
Open file #1 (in Layers palette drag the layer and drop on new canvas) Open file #2 (same as above)
In Layers Palette, select a layer, use Move tool to reposition Save
Z
ZR
Sep 24, 2003
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:55:41 -0700, "Nancy S"
wrote:

ZR,

You don’t say whether your goal is to print the file or if it is for screen viewing.
In Windows, to reduce the viewing size onscreen of a file, use the Control key and the minus sign (Ctrl/-). To enlarge, use Ctrl/+.

You could create a new blank canvas large enough to contain both files and drag/drop each of them onto it. Positioning them either vertically or horizontally (so they don’t overlap) might require resizing the result if they are to be viewed without scrolling and limited for printout by your paper size restrictions (you didn’t give dimensions).

File>New (to create large canvas)
Open file #1 (in Layers palette drag the layer and drop on new canvas) Open file #2 (same as above)
In Layers Palette, select a layer, use Move tool to reposition Save

Nancy,

Thank you for your inputs. May I suggest, Nancy, that you change your real email address for these newsgroups to something else – for your own safety… There is a vicious Virus attack (they call it "SWEN") going on. I have been "bombarded" by it !! – it fetches email addresses apparently from postings in the newsgroups and then sends viruses to these. There is plenty of discussion going on about that.

Back to the subject:

I might have been unclear in my original query.

1. The receipient of the PDF file should be able to view it on screen and if they choose – also print it.

2. All I want them to be able to do is to open thePDF file, see the first page (which I had scanned vioa the PE-2), and scroll down to the next page.

3. So far I was able to do that only one page per PDF file….

Thank you for any help.

ZR
BT
Ben T
Sep 24, 2003
ZR
You can drag your pages onto MS Word. One side of your broshure per page, then use acrobat writer to create a .pdf version.
Ben T

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections