Posted By
no_spam_please
Sep 20, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

How can I do gentle glue between two images (that I won’t see any seperated line between the images) that have almost the same background color (i.e. falls – blue, and ocean – blue, one jpg is bellow the other).

Thanks 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

J
Joel
Sep 20, 2008
"Mr. X." wrote:

Hello,

How can I do gentle glue between two images (that I won’t see any seperated line between the images) that have almost the same background color (i.e. falls – blue, and ocean – blue, one jpg is bellow the other).

MASKING command is a good tool, and you can learn more about Blending which I am not an experted on this one (I just can’t be able to nail this).

Thanks 🙂

Welcome! and again spending sometime to learn MASKING command which can be your daily tool.
NS
no_spam_please
Sep 20, 2008
While using mask …
What should I mask in order that the two image will be attached gently (with no seeing any line (because of color difference) between them ?

Thanks 🙂
J
Joel
Sep 20, 2008
Well, since you don’t like to quote then I just try to play your game instead.

You just set Opacity for the Brush Tool to control how much you want to Reveal or Conseal, then how you set the brush size hard/soft, then how many time you Conseal/Reveal.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections