FK
Posted By
Father Kodak
Jun 30, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just got CS 3 Standard and I would like to use it on both my primary desktop and my laptop.

So far I have installed it on both systems as 30-day trials, but haven’t input the serial number yet.

Can I successfully run CS 3 on both systems? If not, I assume that I should activate CS 3 on just my desktop and let the 30-day trial "expire" on the laptop.

Thanks

Father Kodak

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
Joel
Jun 30, 2008
Father Kodak wrote:

I just got CS 3 Standard and I would like to use it on both my primary desktop and my laptop.

So far I have installed it on both systems as 30-day trials, but haven’t input the serial number yet.

Can I successfully run CS 3 on both systems? If not, I assume that I should activate CS 3 on just my desktop and let the 30-day trial "expire" on the laptop.

I read the answer is YES but only ONE will be activated. I only have on desktop and haven’t tried on laptop (doesn’t like LCD) to confirm myself.

Thanks

Father Kodak
BR
Bream Rockmetteller
Jun 30, 2008
On 2008-06-29 18:38:08 -0700, Father Kodak said:

Thanks

Father Kodak

Yes, you may activate two installations of CS3. It’s right there in your license agreement.

It’s really easy, and there are plenty of choices when it comes to activating. In fact, you may install it as many times as you like. If you want to activate an additional installation, simply de-activate one of your other installs and activate the new one. Worked the same with CS2.

Many people complain about it, but it’s always worked flawlessly for me. Even the phone activation is easy and a joy to use (you don’t even have to talk to humans!)

Bream Rockmetteller
Donaldson’s Dog Joy
509-450-0301

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections