DP
Posted By
Daniel_Paskin
May 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I bought Adobe CS (1), and, when registering, I chose to get the unlock code for the extra training tutorial that came with the package.

However, while I have the code, I do not know how to apply it. I can’t seem to be able to find any place on the main screen to the training CD where to apply the code.

In sum: help!! 🙂

Thanks!
D.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Daniel,

I found the link within the email confirmation that I recieved from the It was located about half way down within the reciept.

wrote in message
I bought Adobe CS (1), and, when registering, I chose to get the unlock code for the extra training tutorial that came with the package.
However, while I have the code, I do not know how to apply it. I can’t seem to be able to find any place on the main screen to the training CD where to apply the code.

In sum: help!! 🙂

Thanks!
D.
L
LenHewitt
May 3, 2005
IIRC, The additional training material was a download from the web.
DE
david_evanson
May 3, 2005
For CS1 I think you needed to run a setup file on the CD which installed a program on your PC it then accessed the video on the CD – you entered the unlock code somewhere on this interface, the extra video info was already on the CD.
DP
Daniel_Paskin
May 3, 2005
Yes, David is correct; that’s how it is on mine. Problem is, I can’t seem to find where on the interface to enter the code, which is honestly very weird. Either I’m blind or… 🙂
Thanks anyway!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections