Whats the best picture enhance plug-in?

Posted By
Aug 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m looking for a plugin that will enhance colour / contrast ect to old bad images. basically make bad images look like they should have. I’ve tried a few demos but can’t make up my mind, what do you use?

BM

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

SB
Sally Beacham
Aug 3, 2003
<BobMorris> wrote in message
I’m looking for a plugin that will enhance colour / contrast ect to old bad images. basically make bad images look like they should have. I’ve tried a few demos but can’t make up my mind, what do you use?
BM

ColorWasher and Focal Blade – www.thepluginsite.com

Sally Beacham
www.dizteq.com
www.psppower.com /FilterMunky’s best friend
www.lvsonline.com/ Paint Shop Pro, Filter Frenzy, Xara X sallyATdizteq.com
SI
stupid_idiot
Aug 3, 2003
I use photoshop. It is really some great software.

BM
Z
zuuum
Aug 3, 2003
thanks for the tip

"Sally Beacham" wrote in message
BM

ColorWasher and Focal Blade – www.thepluginsite.com

Sally Beacham
www.dizteq.com
www.psppower.com /FilterMunky’s best friend
www.lvsonline.com/ Paint Shop Pro, Filter Frenzy, Xara X sallyATdizteq.com

B
Bryce
Aug 4, 2003
What? Photoshop can enhance color and contrast????
SI
stupid_idiot
Aug 4, 2003
yes, isn’t that quite amazing…and, included in the $600 you can crop, frame and various other functions. What will Adobe think of
next? LOL

"Bryce" wrote in message
What? Photoshop can enhance color and contrast????

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections