LS
Posted By
Loren_Sanders_Sr.
May 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Try Picture Cooler. Google it and install it. It is pretty amazing and free for a while. Contact the developer at:
He is very helpful.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DM
dave_milbut
May 2, 2005
spam?
V
viol8ion
May 2, 2005
I think so.
D
deebs
May 2, 2005
In this case may I intercede? It is free to good homes (non-commercial etcetera and so forth)

Picture Cooler is free but there is some option (eternal updates perhaps?) provided if the user posts a link or some other such device in which he/she mentions the product.

Basically: mention the product on a forum, send the proof & get a free whatever it is.

It may not be spam as we know it – only reason I know is I downloaded

I have no great experience with denoisers and it seems to do a good job between over-softening of original image and oversharpening of reduced-data (noise removed) image

And, of course, very pleased to get my hands on a free one
V
viol8ion
May 2, 2005
Picture Cooler is free but there is some option (eternal updates perhaps?) provided if the user posts a link or some other such device in which he/she mentions the product.

SPAM
D
deebs
May 2, 2005
uh ok…
DM
dave_milbut
May 3, 2005
is free but there is some option (eternal updates perhaps?) provided if the user posts a link or some other such device in which he/she mentions the product.

ooh! viral marketing spam, even better!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections