DL
Posted By
David_Lingard
Apr 30, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Some while ago, after a Windows catastrophe, I decided to reconfigure my first disk with a system partition (C:) and to install applications to a larger partition (D:). The idea was to make restoration of a corrupted system easier using imaging software.

When I installed CS2 it asked where I wanted to put it and I responded D:\Adobe where my other Adobe apps live and the installation ran smoothly to that location.

At some point I noticed a progress caption saying "Installing Adobe Bridge" but when all was complete I found that Bridge, Help Center, Stock Photos and Utilities have all been installed in C:\Program Files.

I’m sure that more Adobe engineers are watching this User to User forum than usual, after a new release, and perhaps they might look to see if this behaviour is what they had in mind when they gave me the choice of where I wanted my software installed.

Of course, I may have missed something along the way, so any advice would be welcomed.

David

PS Bridge & CS2 are wonderful! They are just not where I wanted them :o)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CC
Chris_Cox
May 1, 2005
Please post this to the Bridge forum as well (where it’s more likely to be seen by Bridge engineering).

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections