S
Posted By
szhv9i07jtay78zw2z9x
Mar 14, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I got engaged last week and I needed a plan for the wedding. My girlfriend told me about a wedding planning tool kit she got from weddingdoneright.com, I bought the complete wedding planner and it is awsome. I am learning how to plan the perfect wedding, I would reccommend this to anyone. Thank weddingdoneright.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

D
Dave
Mar 14, 2008
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:18:35 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I got engaged last week and I needed a plan for the wedding. My girlfriend told me about a wedding planning tool kit she got from spammingiswrong.com, I bought the complete wedding planner and it is awsome. I am learning how to plan the perfect wedding, I would reccommend this to anyone. Thank spammingiswrong.com

Your girlfriend should find a man able to look after her financially. If you think you will be able to run a house with income from spam messages, she’ll have to be the breadwinner.

Go find someone not to lazy to work, girl…!!!!

Dave
DJ
david johnson
Mar 14, 2008
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:08:21 +0200, Dave wrote:

wrote:

I got engaged last week and I needed a plan for the wedding. My girlfriend told me about a wedding planning tool kit she got from spammingiswrong.com, I bought the complete wedding planner and it is awsome. I am learning how to plan the perfect wedding, I would reccommend this to anyone. Thank spammingiswrong.com

Your girlfriend should find a man able to look after her financially. If you think you will be able to run a house with income from spam messages, she’ll have to be the breadwinner.

Dave
of course we all know this is just spam, check out the name, randomly generated
D
Dave
Mar 14, 2008
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:58:47 GMT, wrote:

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:08:21 +0200, Dave wrote:

wrote:

Dave
of course we all know this is just spam, check out the name, randomly generated

Did I somehow implied ‘we all’ are not aware of it?
He is new to spamming, otherwise he would have cross posted it.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections