JM
Posted By
Jeff Millard
Sep 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I bought a Sony Vaio running Win XP. Photoshop Elements 1.0 came preinstalled. One of the help screens mentions, "Adobe Photoshop Elements User Guide" that came with the product. I didn’t get a users guide. How do I get a printed copy?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Sep 18, 2003
Jeff, I’m sorry, but you won’t have a printed Users’ Guide with the version you got with your computer. I don’t know why, but the manual comes only when full retail boxed versions are bought. It probably has something to do with the distribution agreements between Adobe and various companies wanting to include Elements with their product. I understand there is a PDF version of the manual on the installation CD.
LK
Leen Koper
Sep 18, 2003
You can buy the manual at Amazon. As your Elements CD came for free, it is worth the investment.

Leen
RR
Raymond Robillard
Sep 19, 2003
Jeff,

Have you checked ont the hard drive, in the Program Files / Adobe / Photoshop Elements folder? It could have been installed as well as the application. It’s a PDF document. You might also run a search on your entire hard drive, it might have been installed some place else. Search for all PDF documents.

Ray

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections