PE2 will not import Epson Twain. Help please!

M
Posted By
mike
Sep 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Suddenly, when I try and import Epson Twain scanner in to Elements 2, I get the following error message:

"Could not complete the import command because of a problem with the acquisition Module interface".

and then when I click OK this appears:

"The instruction at "0x673328c8" referenced memory at "0x0e9b0740". The memory could not be read.
Click on OK to terminate the program"

I’ve just uninstalled an reinstalled both PE2 and Epson scanner, bit without success. Same error messages.

Basically-HELP!!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

TN
Tony Nazar
Sep 17, 2003
In article <bk7g7q$fv6$1$>,
"Mike O’Sullivan" wrote:

Suddenly, when I try and import Epson Twain scanner in to Elements 2, I get the following error message:

"Could not complete the import command because of a problem with the acquisition Module interface".

and then when I click OK this appears:

"The instruction at "0x673328c8" referenced memory at "0x0e9b0740". The memory could not be read.
Click on OK to terminate the program"

I’ve just uninstalled an reinstalled both PE2 and Epson scanner, bit without success. Same error messages.

Basically-HELP!!

What operating system

Mac OS X above 10.2.3 is not supported by Epson Twain (yet) or vice versa. Probably won’t be with 10.3 coming out soon.

I have OS 10.2.5 and an Epson 2450 chugging along very happily with SilverFast Ai. I could probably use SilverFast SE which is less expensive, but I also use Monaco EZColor which requires Ai. In fact, I think they’re both bundled with the newer Epson scanners.

If you’re using a Windows system – I have no idea what to suggest.

Tony

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections