Posted By
formaticaparis
Feb 28, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello

do you know any forums or website where they could make and create logo for free ?

they would donate the logo created and it would help them show their skills to others .

i’m searching for a nice logo

thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
Joel
Feb 28, 2008
wrote:

hello

do you know any forums or website where they could make and create logo for free ?

There are forums those may HELP you to learn to create your own logo for free, or FEE (without the "R")

they would donate the logo created and it would help them show their skills to others .

I don’t think they need to serve anyone to show off their skill. Or you can learn to do it to show off the skill yourself.

You can search for the IDEA but someone else’s nice logo may not be legal for you to use. And GOOGLE is a good place to start.

thanks
K
KatWoman
Feb 29, 2008
wrote in message
hello

thanks

do you know any forums where they will make me a new suit for free? you know to show off their tailoring skills?
I am searching for a nice suit…
D
DM
Feb 29, 2008
KatWoman wrote:
wrote in message
hello

thanks

do you know any forums where they will make me a new suit for free? you know to show off their tailoring skills?
I am searching for a nice suit…

Haha, well put indeed 😉

http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/a/artillustration/

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections