TU
Posted By
Thomas_U
Apr 27, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Not sure if this has ever been metioned before..but I am a designer and am constantly using Photoshop. But I am almost always on a different computer. And sometimes I am not allowed to install the program on the computer. So I cannot do my job. Would it be a good idea to have a version of the program that you do not have to install? You would pop in the CD and the program would come up? I was thinking about it and this would definatley do alot of use for me, and I’d be one of the first to buy it. And I’m sure others would find this program very handy.

Thomas

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Y
YrbkMgr
Apr 27, 2005
That would create some dicey licensing issues. The fact is, you are, according to the license, able to have photoshop installed on two computers, provided that they are not both being used at the same time (for specific language see the EULA). So you can port your PS where ever you like, provided it fits within the EULA terms.
TU
Thomas_U
Apr 28, 2005
yes, I always unistall after I’m done doing my design, but the act of installing and un-installing everytime gets tiresome. So I just thought of a disc that you pop in and the program comes up, without installing. But I guess there is things in the way of doing that, or it would be done. Thank you for your reply

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections