NC
Posted By
Norm Chezem
Sep 15, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Why does your site time out when trying to read the FAQ’s at: < http://pshopelementssupport.adobe.com/adobeknowbase/root/pub lic/pe1048.htm?DREID=10054>

I am using a WinXP PC using DSL that has worked fine for 2 years.

Norm

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Sep 15, 2003
Probably another small glitch when they redid the forum. There’s an address for the sysop on the main forum page. Maybe you could send a message to him and give as much detail as possible about the problem. Adobe people sometimes visit the forum, but you can’t count on it, since this is a user to user group. When someone from Adobe does post, they’re from a different department than the one in charge of forum operations.
NC
Norm Chezem
Sep 15, 2003
Beth,

Thank you. I will do that.

However, I was a tech with Unisys for several years and I can tell you for sure that if Adobe is not keeping an eye on the user forums, they are seriously remiss in their business.

Norm
P
Phosphor
Sep 15, 2003
Oh, I’m sure they’re keeping an eye on it, but I suggested the other route because I figure it’s more reliable than waiting for somebody to spot your message. I know John usually responds very promptly whenever I contact him about something.

You’re right, they should be monitoring the way it’s operating. Something tells me they might be swamped with complaints about minor glitches after all of the renovations of the last few weeks and are having trouble keeping on top of everything.

[ Wow! You really use the FAQ, huh?! Amazing! 🙂 ]

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections