Scanned photos to DVD to TV presentation…?

Z
Posted By
ZR
Sep 15, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
It might not be the right place to ask this question – but…:

I want to scan old photos via PE-2 and "burn them" into a DVD which I can then watch on my TV monitor.

Using Epson 2400 scanner.

Have a built in DVD burner in my PC, but am not aware of the technique and the needed application to do that.

Any suggestions…?

ZR

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JK
JP Kabala
Sep 15, 2003
There are a number of ways to do this…. the easiest involve the use of software like Photoshop Album or Paint Shop Photo Album– they allow you to sequence, add transitions. music, etc…. Both of these are relatively inexpensive packages and work well…. there are
some shareware things that are out there to do this, but, frankly, I’ve never
used them and so couldn’t recommend one from personal experience.

"ZR" wrote in message
It might not be the right place to ask this question – but…:
I want to scan old photos via PE-2 and "burn them" into a DVD which I can then watch on my TV monitor.

Using Epson 2400 scanner.

Have a built in DVD burner in my PC, but am not aware of the technique and the needed application to do that.

Any suggestions…?

ZR

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections