CS
Posted By
Chuck Snyder
Sep 15, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Well…..I have a little problem. I was trying to create a Photomerge in order to try to answer a question from another thread, and it goes through most of its routine, then gives me the error message: Could not complete Photomerge because a Command is missing. Anyone had this one before? I’ve created Photomerges successfully in the past. Might have to delete preferences and try again. If that doesn’t work…..nope, I’m not gonna uninstall and reinstall!

Chuck

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CS
Chuck Snyder
Sep 15, 2003
Deleting preferences worked. Now I have to reset my palettes and change a bunch of preferences, BUT….no uninstall/reinstall. So I’m happy!
I
imacgirl
Sep 15, 2003
Chuck, glad you got it to work again! 🙂 I never have deleted my preferences, but know the procedure just in case.

Barb

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections