JB
Posted By
just bob
Feb 21, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have the DNG converter but I would like to filter using Bridge to select the images to convert. Seems like a no-brainer that it should be found on the "Image Processor" dialog box, no?

….few minutes later: found out I could do it by opening all the filtered images in ACR, choose SelectAll, and use the Save command. Strange way to do it but it works.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MR
Mike Russell
Feb 23, 2008
"just bob" wrote in message
I have the DNG converter but I would like to filter using Bridge to select the images to convert. Seems like a no-brainer that it should be found on the "Image Processor" dialog box, no?

Select the raw files and then select Tool>Photoshop>Image Processor, select your file type and a destination, and Bob’s your uncle.

…few minutes later: found out I could do it by opening all the filtered images in ACR, choose SelectAll, and use the Save command. Strange way to do it but it works.

That works too. It will be slow for large numbers of images, since they all have to be opened in Photoshop first.

Mike Russell – www.curvemeister.com
B
Bogus
Feb 24, 2008
"Mike Russell" wrote in message
"just bob" wrote in message

Select the raw files and then select Tool>Photoshop>Image Processor, select your file type and a destination, and Bob’s your uncle.
…few minutes later: found out I could do it by opening all the filtered images in ACR, choose SelectAll, and use the Save command. Strange way to do it but it works.

That works too. It will be slow for large numbers of images, since they all have to be opened in Photoshop first.

Mike Russell – www.curvemeister.com

Nope, Photoshop does not even have to be running to batch save from ACR.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections