MH
Posted By
mike herman
Jul 23, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
anyone have any suggestions on getting a printout of all the fonts available to photoshop on my machine (which would be different from the fonts on your machine) and their respective name. It would sure help in selection. If not that, then at least a printout of what ships with photoshop.
Thanks,
mh

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
Jul 23, 2003
I’m not a Windows guy, but there are easy, efficient solutions for this.

Do a Google search for "Font utilities". You should be able to find a freebie, or one that works as a demo. Many of these, besides allowing you to manage your fonts, will also let you print out a full catalog of all your fonts.

If you have more than 20 or so fonts, it might be a good idea for you to look into pro-level font management, like AdobeTypeManager Deluxe or Extensis Suitcase.
K
Kathy
Jul 23, 2003
http://bluefive.pair.com
It’s a freebie.

"Phosphor" wrote in message
I’m not a Windows guy, but there are easy, efficient solutions for this.
Do a Google search for "Font utilities". You should be able to find a
freebie, or one that works as a demo. Many of these, besides allowing you to manage your fonts,
will also let you print out a full catalog of all your fonts.
If you have more than 20 or so fonts, it might be a good idea for you to
look into pro-level font management, like AdobeTypeManager Deluxe or Extensis Suitcase.
Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 23, 2003
Mike,

I use a utility called Font Viewer. It allows you to type in some text and see what it would look like with all the fonts on your system. You can view only serif, only italics, etc. and you can print them out.

Download from PC Magazine <http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,21614,00.asp>

Peace,
Tony
MH
mike herman
Jul 23, 2003
thanks for the links,
mh
P
primitivedogs
Jul 23, 2003
When I cant remember a particular font I usually just open programs/system tools/ character map and it lets me view what I choose

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections