T
Posted By
targa912
Apr 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have an old print I am working on. I’m using PS7. I have it pretty much where I want it. Have it saved as a tif. On screen when I go from FIT TO SCREEN to PRINT SIZE things are fine. When I go from PRINT SIZE back to FIT TO SCREEN the image becomes very grainy. After I close it without saving and open my previous image things are fine. Obviously I wont save these images but am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Y
YrbkMgr
Apr 25, 2005
Viewing the image at any magnification other than 100% is an approximation of the image. For some images, varying magnifications will show more distortion/pixelation/artifacting than other images.

Judge your image quality at 100%. If it looks fine to you there, the image is fine.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections