R
Posted By
rufus
Feb 4, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I got a new Dell back in December, and it came with Vista Home Premium and Photoshop Elements 6. The Help File was not a problem until recently, when it just stopped opening for some reason. I completely uninstalled PSE and reinstalled it from scratch, and the Help File still won’t open. Anybody else have this problem? And if so, what did you do about it?

Thanks,

rufus

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

G
GordonP
Feb 8, 2008
I, too, purchased a new Dell computer with Vista Home Premium in December, but not with Photoshop Elements installed. I bought Photoshop Elements 6 on sale at Costco.

PE6 on my computer, including Help, works fine.

Because you bought PE from Dell, Dell should be able to provide support, so I suggest you access Dell help. I had one small problem with my new Dell computer but Dell quickly solved it. The only problem was the need to attune my ear to a voice that spoke English with a strong Indian accent.

I have to say, though, that the Dell representative did an excellent job of steering me to a solution to my problem. He was very couteous and friendly.

I hope Dell can help you solve your problem.

GordonP

wrote in message
I got a new Dell back in December, and it came with Vista Home Premium and Photoshop Elements 6. The Help File was not a problem until recently, when it just stopped opening for some reason. I completely uninstalled PSE and reinstalled it from scratch, and the Help File still won’t open. Anybody else have this problem? And if so, what did you do about it?

Thanks,

rufus
R
rufus
Feb 8, 2008
On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 20:49:50 -0800, "GordonP"
wrote:

I hope Dell can help you solve your problem.

GordonP

Good suggestion. I’ll try it. Thanks.

rufus

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections