M
Posted By
MREllison
Apr 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have starting with a number of other people a magazine to do with film creation and design work.

We are looking for news/articles/pictures and other content to appear in the magazine. The content can be from the most inexperienced user to the most experienced user of all time.

Any piece of design is allowed. E.g. Pixels 3D, Photoshop, Apple Computers, PC computers other 3D/2D software, claymation and so on.

There will be certain prizes to enter and also along with a prize for a best picture/article or any other content in the magazine.

The magazine is called ‘Creative Imagination’ and will cost £5 per issue. Prices are not definite and will be available Worldwide. A CD might also be included.

We would love to have any content from anybody at all and please reply to this thread if you are interested or have further questions.

You can also contact me via my email address to send me content along with any questions.

Thanks and I hope to see people come up with a lot of creative content and remember you do not have to be the next head of CGI to enter articles/pictures etc. into the magazine.

You can also enter you pictures for the magazine gallery. Please email me if you want to.

You can also have a piece of software/company reviewed or advertised in the magazine may do so. To get your piece of software reviewed it will cost nothing just a free copy of the software, but to advertise your software/company it will cost but not much. Please email me and I can give you a price.

You can email me using this email address.
Thanks

Malcolm Ellison

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Buko
Apr 6, 2004
Hmmm…….
P
Phosphor
Apr 6, 2004
If you suggest actual competetive payment to contributors as opposed to some as-yet unnamed "prize package" you may get more bites.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Apr 6, 2004
The VERY thin line between advertising for personal gain (we sell subscriptions…) and providing information which might be helpful for Adobe’s customers……
M
MREllison
Apr 7, 2004
The unnamed prize package is £50-£100 for the best article and then less money for runner up articles.
B
Buko
Apr 7, 2004
£50-£100 for the best article and then less money for runner up articles.

doesn’t really sound like its worth the trouble.
P
Phosphor
Apr 7, 2004
"£50-£100 for the best article…"

Heh…smell ya later.
T
Todie
Apr 7, 2004
Ellison, How long would it take you to write a good article? Take that and divide by 10, than multiply by what amount of money you make per hour and you’ll get an idea of what you’re offering.
("divide by ten" was a joke–the rest wasn’t)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections