C
Posted By
Charger
Apr 23, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Okay, I make a background with brushes and all but when i change the colors in the color boxes (forground/background) the color window goes past my screen–above it. It has gone so far that it has gone past OK and Cancel and increasing every time i open and close the window. i close it now by pressing enter.

This also happens in the same way with my Brightness/Contrast window, COlor balance, Curves, just about everything. I’ve tried multiple times to do Window>Workspace>Reset Pallette Locations but it doesnt work with those windows.

If you still don’t know whats wrong or how to help me you can see me on AIM once i give it to you…

Thanks-

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RK
Rob_Keijzer
Apr 23, 2005
Changed monitor setup lately? Switch temporarily to the highest screen resolution that you can do, and pull the poor dialog windows back inward.

Either that, or reset the preferences per the FAQ.

Rob
C
Charger
Apr 23, 2005
nope–tried every way that it said and still didnt work…
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 23, 2005
nope–tried every way that it said and still didnt work…

you did something wrong, try again. resetting the prefrences will bring off screen boxes back.

LenHewitt, "How to delete/reset Photoshop preferences" #1, 23 Jun 2004 1:05 am </cgi-bin/webx?13/0>
LM
Lynch_Mike
Apr 24, 2005
Try Window>Workspace>Reset Pallete locations
-Mike
C
Charger
Apr 28, 2005
ty mike already tried that as stated above…word for word lol. ill try it again
C
Charger
Apr 28, 2005
nope i tried it again…both ways. ctrl+alt+shift does nothing. and ive deleted the preferences file like 2 times. idk what to do now.

I did see a Actions Palette.psp file in my Adobe Photoshop CS Settings just above preferences. Its a shortcut and 20kb, is it supposed to be there?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections