Posted By
Whatrix
Apr 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All,
I was using the Trial version of PSCS and it was about the best peice of software I ever used. Not one issue..perfect!

So I upgrade my PS7 after deleting the trial version and now I’m starting to get some speed issues while dealing with 50-900k jpegs. Mostly balky tools. I choose one and it remains the previous tool until I click in the image. Sometimes it bounces to an unknown location on the desktop.

Also there just seems to be a general hesitation on just about everything.

In my case the minor nuisances quickly build up as I have to process about 500 images a week and recent changes mean I have to do most editting by hand for now.

I’ve given PSCS 60% of memory so it has almost 500mbs to deal with these jpegs.

Any help appreciatted,

Warren

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GB
g_ballard
Apr 4, 2004
Try adding these words to your SEARCH here Adobe Photoshop 6 7 8 CS:

slow maintenance troubleshoot uninstall reinstall corruption trash preferences flaky updaters help solved fixed solution speed

MEANTIME:

<http://www.gballard.net/psd/troubleshootpurgepsd.html>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections