JB
Posted By
Jeremy Bates
Jul 22, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
cursor alters itself to precise when i have it set to brush size. This usually happens within 5 minutes of using the program. Please respond with an answer or help with this problem

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

SM
Seth Meranda
Jul 22, 2003
turn off the caps lock

Seth Meranda
smeranda<AT>unlnotes<DOT>unl<DOT>edu

"Jeremy Bates" wrote in message
cursor alters itself to precise when i have it set to brush size. This usually happens within 5 minutes of using the program. Please respond with an answer or help with this problem
DM
dave milbut
Jul 22, 2003
majic, please turn off the autoquote.
JL
John_Linsk
May 26, 2005
Every so often my cursor will change from "brush size" to the crosshairs. No matter what I do I cannot get it to go back to the former. It will change back after I do a re-boot. Can anyone tell me what to do when this happens.
CW
Colin Walls
May 26, 2005
I would guess that it is caused by you hitting CapsLock, which is a shortcut to getting the precision cursor temporarily.
P
pluton
May 13, 2006
Hi all,

is there a way in photoshop CS2 to have a cursor which, instead of being a small cross, is represented by two lines, one horitontal one vertical that cross the entire document. I think it is easier for precise selection. It is used in most CAD applications…

Thank you,

Pluton
N
noone
May 13, 2006
In article ,
says…
Hi all,

is there a way in photoshop CS2 to have a cursor which, instead of being a small cross, is represented by two lines, one horitontal one vertical that cross the entire document. I think it is easier for precise selection. It is used in most CAD applications…
Thank you,

Pluton

Pluton,

About as close as I can tell, is to watch the line on the Rulers (Ctrl-R). The lines do NOT go across the document, but are visible in the Ruler itself. Not what you are looking for, but I believe that it will be all you can get in PS.

Someone correct me, if I am wrong, please,
Hunt

NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth
P
pluton
May 13, 2006
Pluton,

About as close as I can tell, is to watch the line on the Rulers (Ctrl-R). The lines do NOT go across the document, but are visible in the Ruler itself. Not what you are looking for, but I believe that it will be all you can get in PS.
Someone correct me, if I am wrong, please,

That’s what I think too but I was not sure…

Thank you,

Pluton

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections