KB
Posted By
Kiril_Balkanov
Apr 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi guys, I’m already Photoshop CS certified, and now what? I need some advice how and where to use this certification, to promote it somewhere or what? and I have problems with FAQ’s page in my Candidate Record page, and dont have any info about it, and did I will receive by mail some documentations, or this certification in print?

My plans is to become Print Expert and I will prepare my self for InDesign exam, then for acrobat.

I need just some advice 🙂

thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
Apr 22, 2005
knowing Photoshop will not help you to be a print expert.
KB
Kiril_Balkanov
Apr 22, 2005
Yeah I know 🙂 I have good knowledge with indesign and prepress process, I work with that 🙂 but I want some more 🙂
D
deebs
Apr 22, 2005
Congrats Kiril – IMHO success is always worthy of celebration.

Well done!
GS
Gustavo Sanchez
Apr 22, 2005
No idea, but congratulations anyway 🙂
DM
Don_McCahill
Apr 22, 2005
You should get a certificate in the mail in a few weeks, and (I think) an URL and password where you can find a logo that you can use to indicate your are certified. That is about all you get. Any promotion or other stuff is up to you.

Congrats on the test? Did you Ace it (pun not intended), or just squeak through, as I did when I got mine.

Don McCahill
RO
Robert_Oliver
Apr 22, 2005
A long time ago you used to get a lapel pin for ACE stuff, but perks like that are long since gone.
RW
Rene_Walling
Apr 22, 2005
Yeah, you used to get a nice Adobe T-Shirt when you became an Adobe Certified Service Provider too, that’s also gone…sigh
KB
Kiril_Balkanov
Apr 25, 2005
Thanks guys, and Don McCahill, yes I ACE it 🙂 btw, thanks for the info.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections