rdoc2
Jan 11, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need a url for posting a photo for members here to view and download. Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mike Russell
Jan 11, 2008
"Gary F. Pitel" wrote in message

I usually mention www.imageshack.com and www.flickr.com for this. There are other good ones.

Mike Russell – www.curvemeister.com
R
rdoc2
Jan 11, 2008
Mike Russell wrote:

I usually mention www.imageshack.com and www.flickr.com for this. There are other good ones.
I have a photo that I would like to save if possible. It has many things that need to be fixed which I can take care of with no problem. However the worst problem is the highlighted area on the face which I have not be able to fix. Can someone help me in fixing that area. I have the photo posted here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22704125@N04/?saved=1 Thanks you help is appreciated.
R
rdoc2
Jan 11, 2008
Mike Russell wrote:

Thanks Mike I had this addy before but I forgot it. It is a pain to get old, I only hope I don’t forget my name next.
K
KatWoman
Jan 11, 2008
Mike Russell wrote:

I have a photo that I would like to save if possible. It has many things that need to be fixed which I can take care of with no problem. However the worst problem is the highlighted area on the face which I have not be able to fix. Can someone help me in fixing that area. I have the photo posted here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22704125@N04/?saved=1 Thanks you help is appreciated.

well don’t take pics in the full sun then, if you do use a scrim the dog is lit well
guy moved a foot into shade would’ve worked

You can add by artwork only no quick fix to that
and it will most likely look fake if the light doesn’t match
i.e. flat lit face with side lit shot

make a magnetic lasso on the hot area and soften with feather add some clone (on color setting) or brush with skin color
K
KatWoman
Jan 11, 2008
"KatWoman" wrote in message
Mike Russell wrote:

well don’t take pics in the full sun then, if you do use a scrim the dog is lit well
guy moved a foot into shade would’ve worked

You can add by artwork only no quick fix to that
and it will most likely look fake if the light doesn’t match
i.e. flat lit face with side lit shot

make a magnetic lasso on the hot area and soften with feather add some clone (on color setting) or brush with skin color
sorry reply to wrong post

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections