JJ
Posted By
joe_j_moonen
Apr 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sounds like a real mystery and I am finding that most mysteries in the new system are solved by reinstalling the software or fixing permissions. I just went through a stupid thing with PSCS where I couldn’t double clik a file on my desktop to open it. I reinstalled PSCS and problem solved. May be as simple as that, either way its worth a try.

joem

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JJ
joe_j_moonen
Apr 2, 2004
One more thing to try. Export your graphic only as a Mac eps from MX then open that file in a new window in Photshop. If all goes well you should get a message in Photshop when you select the eps to set the mode and resolution of the file. I have used this method on occassion and it always works for me.

joem
M
Mikado
Apr 3, 2004
Hej Joem

Thank you – I’ve tried it twice and it worked fine the first time, but not the second. Since my last post I must admit that the trick with holding over another window does not work every time either. What I have done instead is to export as pdf, and the open in PSCS.

I think you are right about reinstalling the system. I will try that!

Best regards
Michael

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections