RP
Posted By
Russell_Proulx
Apr 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I upgraded to Photoshop CS I did so via a download. This option is now missing in the Adobe Store (online). Does this option only appear when Photoshop CS2 is released, or has this upgrade option been abandoned by Adobe?

Russell

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

D
deebs
Apr 22, 2005
I think something is on the go for sure. In many ways it is to be expected – for example I just downloaded a CS2 compatibility update for InDesign version 3 (part of CS bundle v1.1)

So it looks as if a phased outroll is on the go 🙂
CC
cotton_coulson
Apr 23, 2005
Maybe someone from Adobe could provide us with an official answer to this question. I too, would like to download the upgrade to CS2. The timeline would be very helpful.

Cotton
RP
Russell_Proulx
Apr 23, 2005
I’m beginning to think that a download version will only be available when PS9 is ‘officially shipping’. Right now Adobe’s only taking ‘pre-orders’. The fact that some have already received theirs suggests that this is an unofficial ‘perk’. I’ll just have to wait…

Russell
D
deebs
Apr 23, 2005
I ‘heard’ Photoshop CS2 is going out as fast as they can send it.

Full Creative Suite despatch is anticipated in June – or so I hear
B
BobLevine
Apr 23, 2005
Where did you hear that nonsense? The suite should be shipping in the next week or so I imagine.

Bob
M
Markyt
Apr 23, 2005
My copy shipped two days ago. I will have it on Monday.

<Bob_Levine> wrote in message
Where did you hear that nonsense? The suite should be shipping in the next week or so I imagine.

Bob
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 23, 2005
Where did you hear that nonsense?

from scott.

Scott Byer, "CS_2 Upgrade" #44, 22 Apr 2005 9:01 am </cgi-bin/webx?14/43>
B
BobLevine
Apr 23, 2005
He said a little longer. June would be a LOT longer.

I stongly suspect Scott meant days not weeks.

Bob
SB
Scott_Byer
Apr 25, 2005
I strongly suspect I meant days, not weeks, too.

🙂

-Scott

Bob_Levine wrote:
He said a little longer. June would be a LOT longer.

I stongly suspect Scott meant days not weeks.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections