DB
Posted By
Dave B
Jul 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Damn… Haven’t been here in awhile. When did the spam get so freakin’ bad..??

But I digress. My question:

Everytime I do a "Save As…", the window pops up with the folders in Thumbnail view. Horribly annoying. I change it to "list" view, but it always comes back as thumbnails next time I do a save. I went to the Folder Options in the Control Panel (Windows XP), and selected "remember each folder’s view settings", but it doesn’t seem to help in Photoshop. Any suggestions…?

Thanks…

Dave B.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WS
Warren Sarle
Jul 30, 2003
"Dave B" wrote in message
Everytime I do a "Save As…", the window pops up with the folders in Thumbnail view. Horribly annoying. I change it to "list" view, but it always comes back as thumbnails next time I do a save. I went to the
Folder
Options in the Control Panel (Windows XP), and selected "remember each folder’s view settings", but it doesn’t seem to help in Photoshop.

For the My Pictures folder, Windows XP always opens dialog boxes in thumbnail mode. You can’t change this. You could move your images to a different folder.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections