DS
Posted By
Debbie_Sternberg
Apr 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When using the file browser to view images, in a couple of my folders, the metadata is showing incorrect/incomplete information on some raw images and the thumbnails aren’t showing. I must manually click on each image, apply raw camera settings, and then the correct settings and thumbnails appear. A setting must have gotten changed or something corrupted, because before the information was automatically generated and shown correctly in the metadata window.
I’ve tested a couple of older folders and the metadata generates and shows automatically and correct, however if I purge the cache on that folder and the thumbnails and metadata must re-generate, I have the same problem as mentioned above.
I’ve looked through my settings and haven’t noticed any changes. This is very frustrating and time consuming to manually generate each image, so any help is greatly appreciated!!!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DS
Debbie_Sternberg
Apr 20, 2005
Forgot to mention that I’m using Photoshop CS with Windows 2000.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections