RD
Posted By
Rayme_DeSoto_III
Apr 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
my paint brush works fine with soft brushes but my eraser tool doesn’t have any soft brushes. I tried loading the same brushes that are in my paint brush tool but they’re all hard brushes in my eraser tool.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TH
Tina_Hayes
Apr 20, 2005
Brush number 35 with the slide brought way up and the airbursh turned on makes a nice soft feathered eraser.
RW
Rene_Walling
Apr 20, 2005
Are you sure you have the brush option selected for the eraser (as opposed to the pencil option)
RD
Rayme_DeSoto_III
Apr 21, 2005
My eraser tool wont load any soft brushed it stay hard even when I turn the hardness to 0%. I’ve tried loading the same brushes that are on my paint brush which works fine but doesn’t work on the eraser. anyone know what’s wrong?
C
chrisjbirchall
Apr 21, 2005
Okay Reyne – DON’T SHOUT!

Let’s revisit Reme’s post #2. Look in the Eraser toolbar. Does the Mode box say Brush? If it says Pencil or Block you will need to change it in the drop-down menu.

Lets us know if this sorts it. If not we’ll all try to look into it further for you.

Chris

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections