MH
Posted By
Myer Holtzberg
Sep 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have written before as I do not get crosshair i get as show below, when using above tools.

Thank You Mr. m. Holtzberg

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

PL
Paul L UK
Sep 3, 2003
Myer

It sounds like your brush is too small. You can fix this by either:- using your right square bracket key ‘]’ to enlarge brush size, or on the toolbar above, you should see ‘size 7 pix’, for example. Click on the drop down arrow and move the slider to the right.

It all depends on how large the brush is relative to the image you are viewing.

Hope that helps.

😀

Paul
RC
Richard Clinton
Sep 4, 2003
What is the best method of removing red eye.
PL
Paul L UK
Sep 4, 2003
The way I do it:-

duplicate layer;
select around the red using the circular marquee tool;
feather 1 or 2 pixels;
ctrl+U, hue & saturation (or new hue/sat layer);
select reds from drop down menu;
take saturation slider nearly all the way to the left (around -80 to -90); select master from drop down menu;
take lightness slider nearly all the way to the left (around -80 to -90); repeat for other eye.

You will need to fine tune to your own tastes. Can be used for green eye for animals as well.

Good luck.

😀

Paul

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections