S
Posted By
SamCKayak
Dec 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’d like to revise the base colors of several jpgs which are used to provide a website’s layout. Headers, footers, navigation…

The jpgs all contain variations of a light-blue to somewhat darker- light-blue gradients.

I can load any jpg and change the hue settings getting a different result. Save them back and I’m done.

But hue limits the choice of colors.

Is there a better PhotoShop CS3 technique which will result in a wider range of color choices to update the gradients in images without redrawing the image?

SCK

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

S
samandjanet
Dec 18, 2007
SamCKayak wrote:
I’d like to revise the base colors of several jpgs which are used to provide a website’s layout. Headers, footers, navigation…
The jpgs all contain variations of a light-blue to somewhat darker- light-blue gradients.

I can load any jpg and change the hue settings getting a different result. Save them back and I’m done.

Is there a better PhotoShop CS3 technique which will result in a wider range of color choices to update the gradients in images without redrawing the image?

This is a job for LAB colour mode if ever I saw one.
Can you provide links to some of the images, and a bit more detail about what colours you want to change them to, as this could have an effect on how you approach the job.
K
KatWoman
Dec 18, 2007
"SamCKayak" wrote in message

SCK

try selective color
adjust the blue and cyan sliders

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections